- It is West Wall Street’s goal to highlight Black & Minority owned businesses in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. This does not include franchisees, multi-level marketingorganizations or independent contractors of a major corporation.
- Membership to Friendship-West does not guarantee a spot in West Wall Street. However,West Wall Street is looking to support as many members that qualify. There will be a certainamount of spots held for members. However, if the applicants do not meet certain criteria itwill be up to the committee to adjust the amount of spots held.
- West Wall Street is opened to all business owners that meet our criteria even if they are not a member.
- The West Wall Street committee’s goal is to select businesses for the event that will beattractive to customers/members. The committee will work to provide businesses that willprovide an immediate transaction and satisfaction for the customer.
- If a business is not selected for an event that does not inhibit them from participating in anyother future West Wall Street events.
- The businesses selected are solely up to the decision of the committee members.
- Food businesses are not permitted to sell seafood items at West Wall Street. It is imperativethat food vendors have their food handlers license, keep their work/cooking areas andcontainers clean, keep food at their proper temperatures, etc.
*Businesses with the West Wall Street logo have been through our acceptance process and have participated in previous West Wall Street events. We encourage you to check out the reviews, websites, and social media of each business to learn more about them and what they offer. If you have any issues, compliments or comments you would like to share about the businesses, please email email@example.com.
PO Box 700894, Dallas, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
14830 Venture Drive, Suite A, Dallas, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
122 Hannah Circle, Cedar HIll, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
1420 Valwood Parkway Ste 170, Carrolton, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
15255 S 94th Ave., Suite 500, Orland Park, Illinois firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
610 Uptown Blvd., Suite 2000, Cedar Hill, TX 75104469-554-8992Info@bitstutorial.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
3430 McKelvey Road, Suite L PMB 1083, Bridgeton, MO email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
1771 Bertino Way, Rockwall, TX 75032832-647-1769Info@bowtiesbyedj.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
8745 Gary Burns Drive, Suite 106-153, Frisco, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
2727 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
1027 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
PO Box 765181, Dallas, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
701 Commerce Street, Dallas, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
3333 Lee Pkwy, Suite 600, Dallas, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
2021 N Hampton Road, #100, Desoto, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
3221 Mansfield Hwy, Fort Worth, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
1734 Botham Jean, Dallas, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
420 Bradshaw Court, Cedar Hill, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
2205 Colby Lane, Wylie, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
2515 Bobwhite, Mesquite, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
4112 NOLENSVILLE PIKE # 111042, Nashville, TN firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
7125 Marvin D. Love Frwy, #302, Dallas, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
5787 Hampton Road, #255, Dallas, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
Post Office Box 1838, Mansfield, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
1425 West Pioneer Drive, #234, Irving, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
1420 Valwood Parkway, Suite 170, Carrollton, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
2000 S. Beckley Ave., Dallas, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
4480 S Cobb Drive, Suite 126, Smyrna, GA email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
1420 Valwood Parkway Ste 170, Carrollton, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
PO Box 762, Frisco, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
539 W Commerce, #5897, Dallas, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
801 East Plano Parkway, Suite 130, Plano, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
1881 Sylvan Ave, Suite 100, Dallas, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
7200 W. University Drive, Suite 300, McKinney, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
990 Hwy 287 N, Suite 106-264, Mansfield, TX firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit my website!Check my reviews!
539 W Commerce Street, #7275, Dallas, TX email@example.comVisit my website!Check my reviews!
1. Economic Justice is one of several areas of focus at Friendship-West. We work to ensure economic institutions are designed based on moral principles that allow individuals to participate in financial markets in a just fashion, earn a living wage, engage in a fair exchange of goods and services, enter contacts, and pursue entrepreneurship. One of our programmatic activities is West Wall Street.
2. We believe in cooperative economics. In many instances, the under-served communities throughout the United States lack certain businesses and services that are normally found in the more affluent areas of cities. Since this is the case, we believe that there is a need for businesses to work together and share resources much like the African Nations and civilizations did prior to slavery. Following this tradition, we would hope to build up our businesses and network.
3. We are carrying the torch of Black Wall Street in Tulsa, OK. In the early 1900s in the Greenwood neighborhood of Tulsa was one of the wealthiest Black communities in the 20th century. The area was thriving with 600 Black businesses, its own bank and hospital, 20+ restaurants and more. We hope to establish a community in the southern sector of DFW that experiences economic growth and stability for all businesses.
4. The movement is biblically sound. In biblical days everything took place around the Temple. The Temple was essentially the center of community life. We are trying to recreate that in the 21st century. In doing this we must recognize that Jesus didn’t turn the tables over because they were selling. Jesus turned over the tables because of unjust financial practices (ex. payday loan, charging excessive interests, etc.).